2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Thursday, July 19, 2012

One thing after another (Summer 2012)

This has been a hard summer. When it rains it always seems to pour. But our family is surviving all that is coming our way. First Dave got in a minor wreck with our semi. He warned that problems always come in 3's. I never guessed the 2nd one would ever be a problem, I was shocked when I lost my job. I tend to worry about things, but that was one thing I never worried about. 3rd I blew up my car engine by not having oil in it. $4000 later I have my car back. Then our basement started to flood again.We recent found the solution to that problem.

Through it all David has been my rock. He really is rather amazing. He does not show stress and he handles stress much better than I do. I am learning to be patient and trying to learn what the lord has planned for me and my family. As long as we are together as a family I feel we can work through it.

Here's praying for sunnier days.

No comments:

Post a Comment