2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Getting my picture taken (July 19. 2012)

For Christmas, my husband bought me a really sweet gift. He knows I am a tad self conscious with how I look. In my immediate family, I am surrounded by absolutely beautiful women. Kiersten was born a model! She is always beautiful, but when she does herself up, she is absolutely breathtaking! She just did a model job (the guy hunted her down because she is so gorgeous!) in a wedding dress! I can't wait to see it. I bet she looks perfect! Then I have Kaylyn who is stunning. I can't think of one bad picture she has ever had. Even when she had no makeup on and was in the semi with Jon, she looked incredible! Next is Marcy who is a professional hair stylist and it shows! She can do things with her makeup and hair that make me wish I had the same talent. All 3 know how to pose and look amazing in pictures. Then you have me. I am the the odd man out. I am very awkward in pictures and look stupid.

So my dear sweet husband bought me a photo shoot with a professional stylist to help show me how beautiful he seems to think I am. I am so nervous for this shoot that it gets me a little nauseous to even think about it. This will be by far the most self conscious thing I will ever do in my life!

The photographer, Camilla, is great! She was kind enough to take hours out of her day and go shopping with me. I had spent 7 hours in 3 different malls and couldn't find anything! I was stressed out and on the verge of tears when she offered to meet me at the Provo mall to help me out. I had never been to the Provo mall, but I ran to my car and headed up there. She was wonderful! Very kind and understanding; Let's hope she can do magic, because that is what this photo shoot is going to require! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment