2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Will 7th grade Choir Concert (March 7 & May 24, 2012))


Will 7th grade choir concert



Will choir concert 7th grade



Will's last choir concert for 7th grade


Will in class singing with small group

Here is Will for his Choir Concerts for 7th grade. He enjoys singing and I love to listen to him sing when I can. He decided not to take choir next year and stick with just band (he plays the clarinet). I am kinda sad I wont have anymore choir concerts to go too. Aside from the concerts for the parents, they also have a solo or small group that they have to sing a song in front of the whole class. Parent's are invited. I have been fortunate to attend all of them, and Will does such a good job. He doesn't seem to get any stage fright! Will, you are a very talented boy! Keep on singing, girls love a guy that can sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment