2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Buck Trucking Truck #2 (May 1, 2012)



This is a picture of our 2nd truck! I am so excited to have my step-son Jason working for us! Jason looks just like his Dad and works just as hard. Dave loves having his son work with him. You can just hear the pride in his voice whenever he talks about working with his son. We put Jason's childhood name from Dave on the side of the truck "Pipsi." Dave loves whenever they get loads to the same place and they can go together! Jason was so nice and let me have his cushiony seat that I have been begging Dave to buy me. I got to try it out on my trip to California and Montana with Dave this summer on the truck. It felt great on my bum!


This is a picture of Dave's truck after we had some repair work done on the hood. Look how clean and pretty it looks. It never last long before the bugs take it over, so I have to enjoy the clean truck while I can.

It really is a blessing we got Jason when we did. I kept getting this strong feeling that we needed to get Jason on now. I would ask Dave over and over if he had talked to his Dad yet about us purchasing our 2nd truck. Finally it all fell into place right before the boys left for the yearly onion run in California (they are gone for about 3 weeks to do the onion run). Literally I lost my job within weeks of us getting Jason. I feel Heavenly Father was looking out for us, because having one other truck helped us to survive without my paycheck. I feel as if the lord is truly watching over us. We love ya Jason and are very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment