2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy 13th Birthday Will (May 1, 2012)



Will with his presents


Kiersten and Kanyon came out to celebrate with Will


Mariana and Kaylyn also came over to celebrate

Wow! I can not believe my Will is 13 years old! Time goes by too fast! It gets me sad to think of him growing up and leaving me one year to go on a mission! How do parent's ever part with their kids. Dave tells me it comes natural and though it's sad, you are ready for it. I just can't imagine having that mind set yet! Will has had a great year! At the end of year testing for school, in math, for Will's math teacher, he was the only one to get 100% on the test! He ended math at 120% for end of term. His end of school year grade average was around a 3.85! He is still taking piano and clarinet lessons. He loves to play on the computer and is very friendly. Happy Birthday Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment