2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Play date with the Bucks (June 1, 2012)



Will and I drove out to have a play date with Marcy, Coby and Cameryn. We stopped at a pretty little park to feed the birds and then went to Mcdonald's to play. It was really nice to have one on one time with their family! Cameryn is getting so big so fast! I swear that little guy is going to be walking any day! Afterwards we went over to their apartment. I was able to see some of Marcy's crafts for the first time. She is really good at making things! I love all the pictures she has hanging on her wall. Anybody that knows me well, knows I love pictures! We also were able to go and see "Madagascar" together this summer and go swimming a couple times at Grandma Bucks house. It's been nice to be able to see them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment