2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kim's Photo Shoot (Summer 2012)

For my birthday and Christmas gift in 2011, Dave gave me a gift to help build my self esteem. He bought me a professional photographer and a professional stylist, to give me some pictures of myself that I could proud of. I must admit, I was a little apprehensive at first. I am not photogenic and I am extremely self conscious. I was worried about posing in front of someone and not feeling stupid.

Luckily, the photographer was amazing! Not only was she willing to give up a couple hours of her free time to help me shop and find an outfit, but she made me feel very at ease. It helped that she also told me how to pose every single inch of my body! David did a great job picking her. She is a great person.

I hope you don't think I am being self center by posting all my pictures, but I love the gift David gave me and I am proud of my pictures. So I am going to post them all here, for me to have and remember.

















No comments:

Post a Comment