2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kim & Dave's yearly truck trip (Aug 6, 2012 - Aug 10, 2012)

 This was our load down to Texas. It was fun watching them drive them onto our trailer.

 Me, practicing my modeling for Dave

My sexy hubby hard at work. Man I love his strong arms!

 Dave & Ron Hood waiting to load

 Dallas Texas

 Kim & Dave hanging out in the truck

  
In Texas, while we were waiting to load a big wind/rain storm came out of nowhere. It was so bad they had to close the doors to the loading area and wait out the storm. I got a little scared because the loaders were showing me how the clouds were twisting together while they told me how they had a tornado there a week ago and they though we might get another one that night! All I could think of was good thing that Tyler was not with us. Although, I had a perverse desire to see a tornado in real life.I spent my time looking out the window, waiting for the tornado to come.

 
 Dave waiting out the storm



 Kiersten and Kanyon came to visit as we unloaded our trailers. Kanyon loves his Ga papa. Aren't they cute together.

No comments:

Post a Comment