2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Job hazard (April 2010)

My hubby seems to think he can beat himself up on the job! He comes home with more bruises and cuts than I would care to see on him. He definitely is a man, because these "little" things don't slow him down in the slightest. He doesn't even scream out in pain. Good job of being tough honey! This was a couple of weeks ago and the swelling still hasn't gone down.




Case in point about my husband and safety issues with his body parts. . . . Here is Dave in October with a crow bar to the head. . . Did this slow him down you might ask? Why no, he kept finishing his work before he went to hospital :) I call this his "Harry Potter" scar. I tried to get him to go as Harry Potter for Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment