2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tyler's 2nd Pinewood Derby (Nov 11, 2010)

We had a lot of fun at our 4th pinewood derby, which was Tyler's 2nd pinewood derby. It is hard to believe we only have one more pinewood derby in our future. Time sure goes by fast. Tyler's car did fairly well, but lost in the end to a limo. Tyler is very much like me and really doesn't like not winning, but I am proud of him, because he was still a great sport and did a good job cheering on the other boys.

Immediately after Tyler's pinewood derby, my brother Kylie's kid Mitch, received his Eagle Scout award. We were able to make it to most of the presentation. It was awe inspiring to see the eagle they brought in for the ceremony. I wish they would allow me to hold it or touch it. It was a beautiful, majestic bird. It helped get Will motivated for his Eagle scout award that we are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment