2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Watch out for Pirates (Oct 29, 2010)


I was able to watch Ricky's kids for him while he and Jennie went out to a work costume party. Ricky and Jennie always find the coolest outfits. I will give Jennie 100% of the credit for that. This is now the 2nd time this year I have seen my brother dressed up. That is 2 times more than I ever thought I would see.

I love watching their kids! Max has always been so good for us. He is always very happy and very well behaved. This time he was very talkative. He wanted to talk to my fish and to tell me about my fish! Zoey was entranced by Dave's HUGE cat Oscar. Oscar is really good with kids, he just let her crawl right up to him squealing with delight. He let her pet him and even let her grab his tail when she could catch it. She tried to follow him from room to room!

No comments:

Post a Comment