2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pumpkin Carving (Oct 27, 2010)


We had a lot of fun carving pumpkins this year. My brother-in-law Nate is great and let us pick pumpkins from his huge (several acres) pumpkin patch. It is a lot of fun to choose your pumpkin from a real pumpkin patch! Last year, I bought a pumpkin carving kit that we didn't use, so we decided to try it out this year. The cheap little knife it comes with only lasted for Tyler's pumpkin and a couple of cuts on mine. I somehow broke the blade right off. . . Which lead Will to have to do his pumpkin the hard way, with a normal knife. We had a lot of fun. I was very proud of my pumpkin, until Dave told me he had no idea it was suppose to be a witch on her broom. Maybe I'll have better luck next year.

 Can you tell it is a witch on her broom?



No comments:

Post a Comment