2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My three legged love . . .Tasha (June 5, 2010)

I adore my cat, probably beyond what is considered sane by most people. Isn't she beautiful! She can jump a little more since her accident. She can jump up to her rocking chair. Will put a stool by his bed, so she could get up on his bed. She uses my treadmill to get onto the couch. She still can't jump up onto my bed. To get up on the bed she will just sit on the ground and cry for me to lift her. Of course I jump up at the first cry and help her up (yes, I still feel guilty for hurting her). In this picture, she is in Dave's office looking out the window. I had to put her there too. She likes it there, because she can see the hummingbirds and still keep an eye on what Dave is doing. I love my Tasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment