2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Sunday, February 20, 2011

34th Birthday (December 29, 2010)


It is hard to image I am 34 years old! Time goes by fast. With each passing year, it makes me reflect on my life. I hope I can be the best person I can be, so I can have my family with me on the other side. I love my family, I love the gospel, I love the peace I have from my knowledge of where I came from, where I am now and where I am going in the next life. I am so grateful the Lord sent me to a loving, active family. My parents have been amazing examples for me. I only hope I can be just as good of examples to my boys.

I love my husband. I couldn't ask for a better partner to share my life and eternity with. He truly is my better half. There is not a day that goes by where I am not eternally grateful for my husband. I am grateful that he not only puts up with me and my strong personality, but that he actually loves me for the way I am.

Will and Tyler are the light of my life. I love my boys! There are my world! I can't wait to meet their sister Natalie again and have her be part of our family again.Only three years to go and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment