2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Friday, August 6, 2010

July 3rd Fireworks - Idaho Falls

Will, Tyler and Kiersten all shared the backseat on our way to Idaho Falls to see the fireworks. Tyler was fun in the car. We weren't even past Willard Bay and Tyler was asking if we were there yet! Good thing we were only going to Idaho and not California!

My Uncle Raeo and his wife Cheryl were really nice and invited to us to have dinner with his family before the fireworks. It was really nice to see my Uncle and his family again. They made us feel real welcome. Jon and Kaylyn drove as well to see the show. Their hotel was right next to ours. The fireworks there are rated the best fireworks west of the Mississippi, so hotel rooms were scarce.

Cheryl and Raeo Roos

My cousin Cami and her husband Scott

I feel kinda bad for my family. I was a little grumpy and moody (woman hormones hard at work). We left the hotel room at what I thought was too late of a time to find a good spot. We left with less than an hour to the firework show. We sat down next to the snake river, across from the temple, with everybody else. Well, the pine trees blocked most of the view of the fireworks! I couldn't see a thing! Dave didn't think it was that bad, but then again, he is a very positive person. If I can talk him into going again next year, we are going to pick a better spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment