2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Friday, March 2, 2012

New eyebrows!!! (Dec 2011)

Oh happy day!!!! My mother-in-law has great looking eyebrows, I had no idea they are tattooed on! As soon as I found that out, I had to get them done myself! For any of you who truly know me, you know I have a condition called Trichotillomania. Basically, I pull my hair out. I always have and unfortunate still do without realizing it. At one point I had a bald spot on the top of my head from it, until my hair dresser pointed it out and I had to start putting gel in my hair to keep me from ripping it out unconsciously. Well, eventually the hair doesn't grow back, so my eyebrows are pretty pathetic at this stage in my life. I keep telling my family that one the best things about when I die is I'll get my eyebrows back! This is a horrible picture, but here is my before picture with crappy eyebrows.

Yucky, horrible picture


Much, much better! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment