2 Bucks and Change

2 Bucks and Change

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Truck Trip (June 24, 2010) Oklahoma

Oklahoma was pretty. It was a lot greener than Kansas. The roads however were not well thought out. The freeway runs right through town. It's nothing like our freeway's in Salt Lake City. Their freeway's are on the same level as the other roads and they have absolutely no barrier from the 75 MPH freeway to the 25 MPR road running less than 75 feet away!!! Nothing to stop a car from going over the small grass area and hitting somebody walking down the sidewalk! I told Dave it would be nice if you happened to miss your exit, because you could just drive over the little grass and be on the downtown road! 

I saw a billboard in Oklahoma that my kids would love. It said "For those of you who remember the alphabet game, this is for you." Then it had words that contained every single letter in the alphabet! We play that game all the time with my boys. Of course we get stuck on letters like j, q, z. . . I wish we had a couple of those billboards in Utah!





In the second picture, I was trying to get a picture of a fire off the road. I know it sounds weird, but it was really neat to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment